In my last post I said that I would upload some pictures this weekend. Well, I am not sure if that is going to happen or not. My computer has gone certifiably nuts. It is about 5 years old and I think it is on the verge of crashing. I hope it doesn't because there is a lot of stuff on there that I would like to keep. I am working on getting everything off of it, so that I don't lose important things like pics. Pray that it doesn't crash before I can get the important stuff off of it.
I have a ton of pics from Chicago and Erikka's wedding, that once my computer calms down, will get posted. If not on here, then definately on my facebook. Technology is wonderful and at the same time a headache.
Other than that, it is just a normal day at work. Bored as usual; which is why I am updating the blog. I would much rather be at home where I could probably accomplish a lot more than I am doing now. Oh well, I guess making money is worth it.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment