Friday, June 13, 2008
We're Back. Finally!
So it has been quite a while since I have updated our blog. Well 2 months. A lot has happend since then. I walked through graduation at FPU even though i was done with classes in the Fall. My parents came into town for that. It was really nice to see them. We hadn't seen them since the wedding. The weekend after that Collin and I went to the coast to get out of the hectic that is called Fresno. It was really nice to just get away. After we got back from the coast Collin went camping with a few of his friends from high school. They had a great time. We just got back Wednesday from Chicago. We were there for a week. My sister got married on the 7th out there. So we were there for that. Collin had never been to chicago so we had to do everything while we were there. And you can't go to Chicago without going to Wrigley and see the Cubs. So we did. And they won. Which I think in all my years of seeing the Cubs at Wrigley this is the first time they won. It's actually kinda creepy. So that has been the last couple of months for us. I will try and put some pics up this weekend when I have more time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hooray! an update! i'm excited to see pics. you guys have to come visit us. :)
Post a Comment