Monday, July 7, 2008
It was a long weekend...
I thought I should update since it has been a while. It has been a long week for the hubby and myself. I think we are way too stretch right now, but are working on spending more time together. We went to San Fran for 4th of July with Collins sister Courtney and her boyfriend Nate. Went to the Giants/ Dodgers game and the Dodgers won. That was exciting. It was a great game. We then went to the Castro District (very interesting, if you want to know about it email me) and "watched" fireworks. It was really cold and foggy. So there wasn't much to see. But then Nate proposed to Courtney and the whole thing was worth it. We had a lot of fun together. I then got the joy of driving home. We got back to Fresno about 1:30 in the morning, jumped into bed and were out. Didn't get up until 10:30 sat morning. We tried to relax the rest of the day. Went and saw Wall-E. Great movie. Everyone needs to go see it. The rest of the weekend was pretty low key. I will try and put up some pics that have been taken since the last time I posted. Hope everyone is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i've never even heard of the Castro District. haha. i WILL email you to find out more! ;)
Post a Comment