Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Little Update

So I realize that it has been way to long since I have last updated. Not too much has happened since then. Collin started a new job which he is loving. I am still working at Fresno Pacific. We took some pics. Our wonderful friend Cousin Bethany (send me a message if you want to know the relation, she's not really our cousin) took the pics for us. I'll try and post some of the pics, but if I can't you can go to her blog and look at them developingmemories.blogspot.com. My parents are moving back to Fresno, which I am extremely excited about. I do not enjoy not being able to see them whenever I want. I can talk to them on the phone, but its not the same, and trying to figure in the time difference... it will just be better when they are back in town. So other than that, it is life as usual. Although I don't know if I can ever say that life is usual. I guess its not when the Cubs are playing after the regular season is over. So here are a few pics of me and Collin. They were taken in downtown and turned out wonderful.


I like this one. Kinda reminds me of something you would see in a magazine.

I'll upload more pics later. We are also going to take some pics in the snow for our Christmas card. So when those are done (whenever it snows, alothough it might this weekend) I'll post more up here.

No comments: