Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So I realize its been forever since I last blogged. Life has been crazy (I may have written that in my last post, but oh well, its true). I can't believe its 2009. Christmas was good as the whole family was together. Very nice and very loud, but I am used to that. Collin and I celebrated our one year anniversary in December. Can't believe its been a year already. Actually on saturday it will be a year and two months. Time flies when your having fun. We realized that we hadn't been spending too much time together as our work schedules were different and we had something going on every night of the week, so I decided to change my work schedule. I now work 7-4 and am loving it. We leave at the same time in the morning and then I get home about 15 minutes after Collin does. It makes for less stress in the evenings and more time spent with each other.

I have realized that we need to start taking more random pics of things so that I can post them on here. I am sure once the weather gets nice again and we start going out and about more that there will be more pics to come. I have posted a few on facebook from Christmas, so if you would like to check them out there you are more than welcome too. I am hoping to be able to update a little more frequently than I have lately. Hopefully an update at least once a month rather than every 3 or 4. HAHAHA! We'll see!

No comments: